PROCESS & TIMELINE:
- Schedule a tour. Tour is not required, but recommended.
- All applications are reviewed by the Preschool Director on a first come, first serve basis.
- Within 5 business days from the receipt of your application, you will receive a phone call to schedule an interview with the Preschool Director. All primary parent/guardians are encouraged to be present.
- Enrollment is determined on a first come, first served basis, date of birth and schedule flexibility will also determine application status.
- Fall 2014 acceptance notices will be mailed.
- The Preschool dates are: September 4th, 2014 – June 25th, 2015
- Just Added: 2014-15 Preschool Application and UPK Application are now available! See below to download.
OPEN ENROLLMENT POLICY
- We maintain an open enrollment policy throughout the year; if a spot becomes available during the school year parents on a wait list will be notified.
- When space is available for the current school year parents/guardians are contacted immediately and an acceptance packet will be available for pickup in our office.
- When space is not available your child’s name will be added to a wait list.
- Applications from 2014-2015 are not carried over from year to year. If your family declines a spot for the current year, reapplication for the following school year in September is required.
- If you have previously applied and are re-applying or now applying for a sibling please indicate so and do not re-submit an application fee.
2014 Applications are currently being accepted.
|Preschool Application 2014-15||Income Eligibility Form|
|Secure Pick-Up Form||Trip Authorization Form|
|Teachers Form||Health Form|
|UPK Preschool Application 2014-2015|