PROCESS & TIMELINE:
- Schedule a tour. (Tour is not required, but recommended.)
- All applications are reviewed by the Admissions Committee on a first come, first serve basis.
- Within 5 business days from the receipt of your application, you will receive a phone call to schedule an interview with the Preschool Director. All primary parent/guardians are encouraged to be present.
- Enrollment is determined on a first come, first served basis, date of birth and schedule flexibility will also determine application status.
- Fall 2013 acceptance notices will be mailed .
- The Preschool dates are: Sept 9, 2013 – June 25th, 2014.
- Just Added: 2014-15 Preschool Application is now available! See below to download.
OPEN ENROLLMENT POLICY
- We maintain an open enrollment policy throughout the year; if a spot becomes available during the school year parents on a wait list will be notified.
- When space is available for the current school year parents/guardians are contacted immediately and an acceptance packet will be available for pickup in our office.
- When space is not available your child’s name will be added to a wait list.
- Applications from 2013-2014 are not carried over from year to year. If your family declines a spot for the current year, reapplication for the following school year in September is required.
- If you have previously applied and are re-applying or now applying for a sibling please indicate so and do not re-submit an application fee.
2014 Applications are currently being accepted.
|Preschool Application 2013-14||Income eligibility form|
|Preschool Application 2014-15||Trip Authorization form|
|Secure pick-up form||Health form|